



Tagaytay Escapade
Last May 14, 2007, we went to Tagaytay with My sister's family and along with our mom. It was a smooth ride specially since we used their new Fortuner. Everybody was quite comfy in their own corner.
We ate out late lunch at Teriyaki Boy then we proceeded to Picnic Grove. At PG, the kids and Kuya Jojo and Ate Dang decided to take the eco trail. Matt and Leo went with them while Me, Xavi and Lola waited for them.
We enjoyed the view as well as the cool weather. There were also quite a number of people since it was a declared special holiday.
It was a very tiring day for me. I had backpains the day after. Imagine alternately carrying a 8 kg and a 10 kg kid. I'm glad Matt seemed to enjoy the view and the trip. So I guess the pain was worth it.
Thanks Kuya Jojo and Ate Dang of brining us along...
No comments:
Post a Comment