Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Boys!


Let me introduce you to my Three boys... The youngest boy in my life... my bunso-Xavi Leon. Xavi is 5 months old. Wonder where I got his name...Well, its from a cartoon Matt and I used to watch. I think it was the script writer of "Connie the cow". It interesting and fits our requirement of a name starting with the letter "X". His second name from his father. Instead of tagging hims as the "Jr of the Jr", I just decided to get his nickname and give it to Xavi as a second name.

Xavi is a very sweet kid. Although he was a high-need baby during the first few months months, it was worth it. He turned out to be a sweet and happy baby. He never fails to make me feel how happy he is to see me. He is very emotional. Always ready to smile when contented and literally cries like a baby =).

Next in my list is Matt. His fullname is Xandrian Matthew. His name is a joint effort of Leo and I. Leo wanted a unique name that starts in "X". He found a name and modified it thus became Xandrian. I on the other hand loved watching "Friends" during my pregnancy and I loved "Chandler Bing" played by Matthew Perry. I really insisted that we get Matthew as the second name. Right now we call him "Matt" or "Mat-mat",

Matt, like Xavi is also very sweet, but he is also hot-tempered at times. He likes snuggling specially when I'm using the laptop. He loves to watch me or his dad play games be it in the laptop or the PS2. He is like a cheerer willing to shout and scream whenever we reach a goal. That's why when we aren't looking he plays with the laptop keyboard as if he is working.

Matt is very suplado. Right now he is at a stage of
"nangingilala". Sorry friends but at this stage he goes with only close relatives. He spends his day with his cousins. Thank God cause his cousins are already big kids that's why he tends to get what he wants from his Kuya Adee and Josh and Ate Johann.




Lastly, my eldest
alaga is my hubby Leo. We've been together for almost 6 years, married for 2 and a half years already. As you can see, we have 2 beautiful kids.

I guess what compliments us is our love for food! We loved to eat, eat and eat (obvious ba?). We also love watching movies. Actually, he loves watching movies. I just tag along and enjoy the show. One more thing we have in common is we both enjoy playing with our kids. We can spend the whole weekend at home in our room playing with them. We never get tired of seeing their antics.


Leo is a very funny guy. He is also very talkative. These blends to my personality because I tend to be shy and
"suplada" at times. So you see, Matt got his being "suplado" from me and Xavi got his being "politiko" from his dad.

These are my 3 boys. The love of my life. The joys in my my heart. My happy thoughts...

1 comment:

kim said...

Hullo, Maan!!! Ha! You thought I wouldn't be able to find your blog, noh? YER RIGHT! I didn't find it. Conne the Cow did. :-D

This is the first time I'm seeing Mr. Ong up close and personal. And, may I say, he looks vewy vewy cute and looks a bit like you already! ;-)

Your boys are being brought up by one of the most wonderful ladies I've gotten to know in the past year. (No BS there, ha?) I have no doubt that they'll grow up to be fantastic gents in twenty years' time. So, prepare thy self - the ladies might just start knocking your doors down in half that time!